Alexander S. Terenzi is an associate with the law firm of Terenzi & Confusione, P.C., and focuses on foreclosure, bankruptcy, and commercial litigation. Alexander litigates in the state courts of New York and the United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts, as well as the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts.
Alexander earned his J.D. from New York Law School. He is a graduate from Pennsylvania State University—University Park where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and during which time he interned in the Risk Management/Compliance department of Teachers Federal Credit Union.
Admitted to practice before the following courts:
- State Courts: New York State
- Federal Courts: The District Courts for the Eastern and Southern District of New York
- Nassau County Bar Association – Member
- Pennsylvania State University: University Park (B.S. I/O Psychology 2014)
- New York Law School (J.D. 2018)